Thursday 24 January 2019

Kiss!.......ewwww

I want the balloon that Bobby gave me but...…. I really don't think I want a kiss !

My Outfit:  Little Button  [LB] - Rosalie Dress @ The Thimble Event from 20th January
Rosalie incudes dress and socks for TD & Bebe

My shoes and hairbow are from Little Button  Rosalie gacha 
The Thimble Event from 20th January

Bobby's Outfit:  Little Button  - Oreo Sweatdress unisex
fits TDB & Bebe

Bobby's shoes:  Little Princess - Sneakers - Color Me Cute from 15th January 
There are 3 colour packs and a fatpack
These fab sneakers are completely resizable so anybody can wear them!

Hair
Me:  ""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Moon stone)
Bobby:  Wasabi  Chris Hair/Hat

Skin: Bad Seed Leah

Head:  Bad Seed Bebe Willow

Body:  Bad Seed Bebe  body

Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

Shape: Custom

Our Pose : Kiss? from p.o.S.E  Roselline Event from 25th January
Includes poses and balloons
***








No comments:

Post a Comment