Sunday 19 November 2017

# Party time with my Kitterbugg


I had so much fun this evening, my bff Kit invited me over for turkey dinner!
so of course we did a little posing for the camera, check out Kits fabulous blog here Look@ this stuff! Isn't it neat?

Kits look
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - moon at td fair
Body: *TD*  Toddleedoo Baby
Shape: -Organic- Aisling [MOON HEAD] Shape at td fair
Skin:Bad Seed Leah Cinnamon 
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Apple
Eye: LOTUS. Breeze Eye (Toddleedoo)at td fair
Kits outfit: [Rayna's Closet] - Janice


The grown ups were busy chatting so we thought we would help ourselves to a little turkey.....

My Look
Shape: Skye by Organic  at the Ninety Nine event
Hair  pr!tty - Girim - :Short: - [Colorfuls]  Gacha at The Chapter Four
My outfit :outfit [Rayna's Closet] - Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment