Monday 5 February 2018

# Valentine Tea

Ok ok.......... I know its a mess but my cookies will be yummy!
I am using my So Silly Princess Afternoon Tea Set to make Valentine cookies for my family.
What I am wearing
  • [Rayna's Closet] - Family Love, the outfit incudes shirt, leggings and sneakers, there is a colour change hud to change colour options on the shirt and shoes.
  • Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9)
  • Shape:  Custom by Me
  • Skin: {Bad Seed} Leah Peach
  • Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
  • Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex
  • Hair:  *barberyumyum*81 (beige)
My surroundings
  • So Silly Princess Afternoon Tea Set, this cute gacha includes cups and saucers, tea pot. cookies, rolling pin, scoop, tray and mixer.
  • Location:  My mummies kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment