Monday 4 June 2018

Chill Out


Hi everybody!... I have been away travelling for a while, I missed you all soooo much.
I am super excited to get back to blogging especially as Summer is here and there are so many cute outfits to wear.
This outfit is from one of my favourite designers Hanta, many of her outfits come with colour change huds and accessories, my outfit today is called Chill Out, it has shorts, top, sandals, bag and even my sunglasses !

My Look

  • Outfit:  By Hanta - Chill Out Outfit 1 
  • Hair:  Wasabi Pills/ Anise Mesh Hair /Blonds Pack
  • Body:  ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9)
  • Shape:  Custom by Meeeeee
  • Skin:  {Bad Seed} Leah Peach
  • Eyes:   IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

My Scene

  • Pose:  By p.o.s.e. drink Bento, the pose comes with cup prop








No comments:

Post a Comment