Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Halloween


There are so many amazing goodies out for Halloween.... Where to start!

Outfits:  We are all wearing {Lula Belle} Thackery Sweater and Leggings
 @ Pumpkin Hill Event from the 17th October
Thackery comes in three designs for Bebe fitted & TD fitted
 sweater and leggings can be worn separately

Boots:  Boots:  {Tiny Trinkets } Gummy Boots
with colour change hud


Heads: TD Alice

Bodies: TD Baby Fitted

Skins: Bebe Leah Peach

***
My Scene

I had lots of fun with all the fab items from the {Tiny Trinkets} My Halloween Gacha
 @ Play Room from 5th- 29th October

My Halloween Gacha
{T.T}Ghost ADD me & walk (ALPHA your body)- RARE
{T.T}Broom Stick ADD me & walk - COMMON 
{T.T}Miss Owl Pumpkin deco - COMMON
{T.T}Mister Owl Pumpkin deco - COMMON
{T.T}Ghost family deco - COMMON
{T.T}Kawaii Poop plush brown ADD me- COMMON
{T.T}Kawaii Poop plush pink ADD me- COMMON
{T.T}Skull Headband brown- COMMON
{T.T}Skull Headband RED- COMMON
{T.T}Bug Earrings- COMMON

No comments:

Post a Comment