Tuesday 22 January 2019

Creating......

I was feeling in a creative mood, I got all my craft supplies and made mummy a card
I may have got a little paint on myself and maybe just a smudge on the carpet but
 it's the thought that counts........right ?

Sweater: {Lunar} aLieNs - Pink Color Me Cute from 15th January 
This sweater comes in 4 colours
Fits TDB, TDK & Bebe

Pants:  ~Lazo - Terry Jeans -

Shoes:  Little Princess - Sneakers - Color Me Cute from 15th January 
There are 3 colour packs and a fatpack
These fab sneakers are completely resizable so anybody can wear them!

Craft Supplies:  *{Love Bugs}* Hearts & Crafts
I had so much fun with these gacha items
There are 9 common and 1 rare


Chair: -Organic-  Bunny Chair

Teddy:  {Sakura} Crybaby Crybear - EXCLUSIVE@ The Epiphany

Wall Deco:  Maple [m] inspiration board   

Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Eliza - Naturals

Face paint:  Bad Seed- Cute Bytes Mesh Head Messy Faces 

Lashes:  MICHAN - Airi Lashes [Toddleedoo]  

 Heads:   TD Alice 

Bodies: TD Baby 

Shape: custom

No comments:

Post a Comment