Sunday 15 December 2019

Eye Dressed Myself !


Well I got to Color Me Cute like 2 mins after it opened...eager or what!
I saw a little boy who had obviously dressed himself and it made me chuckle,
 so I hunted the outfit down and got my own.

Outfit: Eye Dressed Myself - Pink - Breaux Willow @ Color Me Cute  includes pants and top

Socks:  .::Little Clover::.MixMatchy Shoes & Socks~

Bootie:  FanZy - Bunny Booties 

Glasses:  Muriel Paige Set / TD Baby / 16

Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Red amber) 

Skin:  [Pity Party] Magnolia Omega Tone 3 {ALICE+SKY TD}

Freckles/Blush:  {Babysteps}  Basic Head Applier Pack 1 @ Dolled Up Event

Head:  *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE

Body:  ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.1.1 FITTED)

~*Buglets*~ Ryleigh's Hopscotch


~*Buglets**~ Ryleigh's Playhouse RARE

Shape: By Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment