Saturday 27 October 2018

Devils & Zombies !

Oh my days...… I actually scare myself !

Outfit

Shirt:  ~Lazo - Terry Halloween Shirt - @ Roselline Event from 25th October
These awesome shirts come in three packs, each pack containing five colours
there is also a fatpack with two exclusives!
The shirts are unisex and made for TD baby fitted and Bebe baby fitted


Pants:  ~Lazo - Terry Jeans - Roselline Event from 25th October
Oh my goodness so much to tell you about these jeans!
Like the Terry Shirt there are three packs available with five colours but ….
You get five distressed styles and five clean !!!  The fatpack has two extra colours
Also have a option with or without suspenders
( I have used them as I think they are super cute and love the detail)
 there is a hud to change the suspenders detail......phew!


Shoes:  ~Lazo - Cody Slippers - TD - *Sky* - RARE

Skin:  **DoRks** Little Devil Skin @ Thimble Event
This devlish skin is perfect for Halloween, it comes with horns and omega little devil eyes


Lashes:  MICHAN - Airi Lashes [Toddleedoo] @ Roselline  from 25th October
There are four adoraballs lash styles for TD Bento heads and are also tintable
Lipstick: *TD* Witch Gloss - Applier HUD Another fb FREEBIE from *TD*

Hair:  TRUTH VIP Batty

Head:  TD Alice

Body:  TD Baby Fitted

Shape:  I made it myself!

Poses:  {TinyTrinkets} Zombie static Bento poses with Hud @ Roselline Event from 25th October
the Zombie set contains seven bento static poses with a hand hud

***

Roselline 25th October - 15th November






No comments:

Post a Comment