Tuesday 20 November 2018

Autumn walk


I pulled my boots and gloves on and took my puppy for a walk

Outfit:  [Vk!] Jujuba Set_Blue_Color Me Cute November Round  from the 15th
I love the denim jacket version of this outfit, it gives it a cute boho vibe
Jujuba comes in five colour options, each set has a hud giving three style choices.
TD Baby and Bebe fitted

Gloves:  {Lula Belle} Bento Gloves - 9 colours  in one pack !  @ Thimble from the 20th November
These gloves have honestly not been off my hands since I got them! The fact that they are bento makes them adoraballs as they work with all your poses and AOs
Bebe Fitted & TD Baby and Kid

Boots:  REIGN.- BAYLEE BUTTON BOOTS- 

Brows:  MICHAN  - Miele Brows [Toddleedoo] Color Me Cute November Round  from the 15th

Lashes:  Lashes:  MICHAN - Airi Lashes [Toddleedoo]

Hair:  Tram G1224 hair / HUD-B

Skin:  (Enfer Sombre*) Omega Skin Applier - Mocha tone - Emma

Eyes:   IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

Head:  TD Alice

Body:  TD Baby Fitted 

Pose:  p.o.s.e. with my puppy
This fab little pose comes with puppy and leaf props
***

No comments:

Post a Comment