Wednesday 22 November 2017

# Sleep over

You will have to excuse me if I am a little tired this morning ( yawns) we had a sleep over last night, Emmy, Phee and Kit came over, Mummy read us a story and we played for hours!
We are all wearing cute PJs from Rayna's Closet
Emmalin chose Pumpkin Patch PJs
To find out about Emmalin's look, visit her blog here littlefashionnista
Phee is wear Cheetah PJs they are so adoraballs!
That's my Mummy Rose reading the story.... love you mummy !
Here is in me and my bff Kitterbug, Kit is wearing Animal Countdown PJs
You have to go see kits blog Look@this stuff! Isn't it neat? to find her look.
Then there is me, I am wearing Who say's it's bedtime PJs they have the cutest owls on them!
And look at my slippers, I love them !
My basic look
Shape: Skye by Organic  at the Ninety Nine event

No comments:

Post a Comment