Thursday 18 January 2018

# Tea with a Princess

 My Teddy is called Princess Ari ( NACH ) and I love her lots coz Emmy gave her to me, she always sits by the window in my bedroom but today I am treating her to tea as I have been to the Ninety Nine Event and played the So Silly  Princess Tea & Toast Set Gacah!!!
The set comprises of a Tea Pot that steams ! cups and saucers, spoons, scoop, tray and a fab animated toaster! the toast actually goes down into the toaster, the light goes on just like in real life !
After Januarys round of The Ninety Nine Event you will find the Tea Set Gacha in the So Silly Main Store.

I am wearing my cute .::Little Clover::. Hearts Hoodie Outfit which you can find at the Color Me Cute Event and after the event at Little Clover Main store, the outfit comes in 5 colours and 2 styles, hearts which I am wearing and heathered, it also comes in Tweenster size so your big sister can look just like you!..... hehehe

My boots are {T.T}Gummy Boots also from this round of Ninety Nine and after at the Tiny Trinkets  Main store.

My Basic Look
Skin **DoRks**  Lilly Skin *Peach tone*
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment