Wednesday 5 December 2018

Picture perfect


I found this perfect frame for Mummy's picture at Roselline and look, I hung it myself !
My Magical 'Memory Pic Frame' is from a gacha by So Silly @ Roselline Event 25th November through to 15th December 
It is totally modifiable so I changed the colours to match my bedroom!

Sweater :  {Lunar} Santa Vibes Vrs 2 - TB&BB @ Roselline Event from 25th November through to 15th December 
This snugly sweater comes in two colours with two versions and a plain option !
I am wearing the Santa in black 

Pants:  ~Lazo - Terry Jeans -

Booties:  Tiny Trinkets Bunny Slipper Boots New Release @ Roselline Event from 25th November through to 15th December 

Lashes:  Lashes:  MICHAN - Airi Lashes [Toddleedoo]

  Hair: AD - Spring- 

Skin:  (Enfer Sombre*) Omega Skin Applier - Mocha tone - Emma

Head:  TD Alice

Body:  TD Baby Fitted
***


No comments:

Post a Comment