Saturday 27 July 2019

Just me and my teddy...

I am so excited about this skin and its adoraballs booboo, its an omega applier for Genus that has worked beautifully on my TD Alice head! It is not sold for TD heads so you take a chance with how it works out but I am thrilled with mine,  like always try the demo!

Shape:  [Khaleesi] Boo Shape for Alice Head @ Roselline July
This cute shape comes with a style card

Skin:  10 [Pity Party & Momoko] Crybaby Gacha
 { BooBoo Tone 2} @ The Epiphany July

Body:  TD Baby

Head:   TD Alice

Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Ikumi // Ocean Eye @  The Epiphany July

Lashes:  MICHAN - Airi Lashes [Toddleedoo] 

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack

Outfit:  ~Miele~  Baby Teddy {Fairy Tale}  @ Roselline July

Teddy:  ~Miele~ Zodiac Bears #24 SCORPIO {Pink-Blue} @ The Epiphany July

Location: Pic taken at Ariadne 


No comments:

Post a Comment