Thursday 18 February 2021

Post 222 Strawberry Bunny


 My clothes 

Jacket: 2. Sleepy Fawn. winter bunny jacket v2 RARE
Sleepy Fawn has a gacha just for their group members and it is only 1L a pull !!!

Jeans:  ~Lazo - Terry Jeans w Suspenders - BB
These are my fav go to jeans

Boots:  LuLu Belle Leather Boots Many Colours TD or BeBe
I am wearing the Blush

My Body

Head- *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE

Body-  Bebe Toddler Body 3.0

Eyes:  LOTUS. Unity Eyes 11 BOX Gacha @ The Epiphany

Lashes:  Izzie's - ToddleeDoo Lashes


Freckles & Nose applier:  {Babysteps} Basic Head Applier Pack 1 

Hair:  tram K0202 hair / HUD-C
NEW @ Kustom9

Shape:  My Own

Bits & Bobs

Mouthie: kotte - choco strawberry NEWKustom9

Glasses: Glasses-Muriel. Paige Set / TD Baby / 16

Comforter:  3. Sleepy Fawn. bunny comforter - bubblegum
Also from the groups gacha for 1L !!


No comments:

Post a Comment