Thursday 14 December 2017

# Rocking around the Christmas tree

I had so much fun dancing with my So Silly Dancing & Singing Christmas trees, Salem (my cat) was mesmerised by the dancing trees! one click of the tree and it springs to life bobbing about and playing a catchy Christmas dance song, the trees are in a gacha at the SO Silly store, where there is also a fab hunt going on with lots of NEW goodies to be won.

My Look
This cute Polka Dress with cardi is from {Patunia} it comes with a colour changing hud for both dress and cardi so the mix and match options are huge! the dress can be worn with or without cardi
My gorgeous little boots were from [Jinx] at  the TD Winter Fair and can now be purchased at [Jink] Main Store

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair Magika Group Gift - Plenty Fatpack




No comments:

Post a Comment