Friday 9 February 2018

#Ava By Hanta @ Ninety Nine Event

Yay Ninety Nine Event February is here !!   Woohoo...... can you tell I'm excited?
  Ninety Nine is among my favourite events,  it is packed with so many amazing children's designers that I don't know where to start!
Sooooo lets begin with what I am wearing;

  • My outfit:  By Hanta - Ava Outfit @ The Ninety Nine Event, the outfit includes blouse, jeans, sandals, bag and colour change hud with 6 options.  The blouse has a beautiful ethnic feel in the detail and embroidery.
  • Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack  
  • Glasses:  primOptic glasses - Lloyd
  • Skin:  {Bad Seed} Leah Skin
  • Shape: Custom 
  • Body:  ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9)
  • Head:  *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
  • Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

What's around me






No comments:

Post a Comment