Monday 12 February 2018

#Chillin with Rora

Twinnie and me had a chilled morning playing with our teddies and eating candy in our jammies. you can see what my twinnie Aurora or Rora as me calls her is wearing by visiting her adoraballs blog
Aurora Closet


What I am wearing
  • Pyjamas:  Sugarhaii ~Veggie Cute Peass PJs {baby}@ The Grabby Hands Event, I know its jammies but I wore it to my hip hop class, it was perfect to dance in ! ....shhhh .... The Pjs come in 2 colours and slogans.
  • Bracelet:  *CutieCakes* Chocolate Love Bracelet - RARE Gacha @ Grabby Hands Event
  • Hair: Magika [01] Noise
  • Skin:  {Bad Seed} Leah Skin
  • Body:  ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9)
  • Head:  *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
  • Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex
  • Shape: Custom
What's around me (Lots to describe today!)
  • Teddy Bears:  So Silly Happy Baby Bears Gacha , These adoraballs bears are a So SIlly Gacha @ The Ninety Nine Event and just in time for Valentines day, there are 11 different bears to win plus a extra surprise!  What makes these bears so unique is the heart on each bears chest pulsates and spins around, they are also resizeable! perfect gift for your friends.
  • Candy Hearts:  So Silly Heart Candies Bowl - Cute heart shaped bowls full of disappearing candies! there are 10 in the gacha and an extra surprise!
  • Cushions:  So Silly Heart Snuggle Pillows, this fab gacha has 14 options! all with over 10 very cute poses for you and your friends, the cushions are resizable and 3 patterns light up!
  • Pose:  This perfect little pose that my twinnie and myself are in is called  'p.o.s.e. writing cards   Bento' it comes with two poses and writing card props which I have replaced with my teddy for this scene.












No comments:

Post a Comment