Tuesday 13 February 2018

#Rayna's Valentines


Rayna's Closet has fab valentine's outfits for little ones with cute slogans wishing all your family a Happy Valetines Day, the one I am wearing is for my Mummy and Daddy

  • My Sissy is wearing :  [Rayna's Closet] - Totally Guilty, the outfit includes shirt, pants, shoes and heart headband

I am wearing

  • My Outfit:  [Rayna's Closet] - Mommy & Daddy's Lil Valentine, my outfit includes shirt, pants, shoes and a colour change hud for the shirt
  • Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
  • Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9)
  • Skin: {Bad Seed} Leah Peach
  • Shape:  Custom by Me
  • Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
  • Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex


Around me

  • Backdrop:  Astralia - Gold Moon night backdrop
  • Pose:  {tg} Heart Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment