Friday 12 January 2018

# Wow a butterfly!

The snow has gone from around our house but it's still very cold outside, so imagine my surprise when a beautiful blue butterfly landed on my hand ! It rested there for so long, I think coz I was warm and toasty.
My Look

.::Little Clover::Fuzz & Buttons LIGHT ~ which can be found at Januarys round of the  Ninety Nine Event, I am wearing yellow from the lights set , the outfit comes with  4 different coat and scarf options to mix and match, the one in the pic is hearts. There is also a Dark choice with a  lovely rich colour pallet

My shoes and socks are part of a Hanta outfit called 'Back To School' that will be available in the next round of Color Me Cute  My hat is attached to my hair

This adoraballs pose is from Little Unicorn Poses, it is called Butterfly

My specs are from a cute gacha at Muriel. Paige Set 16

My Basic Look

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mizuki hair-Blond set ( fab for kiddies)
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Apex



No comments:

Post a Comment