Sunday 14 January 2018

# Back To School

I'm all ready for a new term at school, mummy took me shopping for my cute little uniform, look how smart I am !
This adoraball outfit is Hanta's 'Back To School' and can be found at The Color Me Cute Event from the 15th of January, the outfit comes in four colours, pink, mint, blue and white, it has a huge! colour change hud that gives you so many options to customise your look, shoes and socks are included along with a pencil plushie.
My Pose is **POTTERTOES** Tatiane, the set includes 4 poses and sippy cup, **POTTERTOES** will be released soon!
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Apex
Hair Magika A Perfect Mess 02


No comments:

Post a Comment