Thursday 11 January 2018

# Where's Emmy!?

I have been searching for my cuzzy Emmy to come play with our puppies, I looked  everywhere! I even checked the naughty chair coz sometimes she has to sit on it (sighs) I peeked in her window, she not there, I just go home and wait for her.
These fab poses can be found at the Ninety Nine Event, they are P.O.S.E. windows  Bento and after the event can be purchased on Market Place, there are two poses in the pack plus a crate to use as a prop.

My look
My cozy hat and boots are from .::Little Clover::. they are the Fluff & Knit Set LIGHT with a choice of three colours, I am wearing the pink, there is also lavender and teal.

My Sweater is :BoWillow: I Have The Best - COUSIN at The Ninety Nine Event
Leggings By Hanta - Dark Shades , they come with a fab hud with lots of colour choices ( I wear these a lot!)

My specs are from a cute gacha at Muriel. Paige Set 16

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Apex
Hair Magika Honest ( this is a fab little hair to wear with hats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment