Monday 29 January 2018

#Good to be home

Hi everyone we are home from the Richmond Survival camp and are exhausted!  Want to say a huge THANK YOU to the camp organisers, you are amazballs!
Mummy put me straight in the bath apparently I was 'filthy' I personally think baths are over rated, I mean how can you have fun and stay clean?
Anyhows, had my bath put this lovely snuggly sweater on and got comfy to look at my camp scrap book, that's the last I can remember, I zonked out completely!

Over sized Banana Sweater from **DoRks**

Skin: **DoRks** Lily Skin Omega Applier *peach tone*

**DoRks** Star Gazed Eyes - Blue

Shape: Custom

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9

Head:*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento  - Alice

Hair: AD - proud mary - light blondes

Pose is Princess and the pea from P.O.S.E

*AR* - Shabby Friends' Bench (Small) - Shabby Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment