Saturday 6 January 2018

# Ice Dancing at HKE Winter Camp * Day 2 *

Day 2 at camp and having sooooo much fun, this morning after breakfast we did ice dancing,  then we had a photography lesson which I loved ! I have still managed to evade the showers but shhh don't tell my Nana !........ she said that if I don't have a shower the bears will smell me and eat me up!  I seen a bunny and a puppy friend called Lilemms but no bears !..... hahaha
My outfit is ~*Sweet Tots*~ TDSnowSuitG~ Snow Panda
This outfit kept me so warm at camp! It includes Coat, Hat, Boots, plus snow sound, Mittens and cold breath!
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone Sugar
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes- Apex
Hair : pr!tty - Girim - :Short: - [Grayscales]

Sweet Tots In world store

No comments:

Post a Comment