Sunday 14 January 2018

# Still In Love

Teddy has been with me since I was born!  I have lots of new teddies and fancy dollies that I love too, but when it comes to bed time or when me is sad or poorly it's Teddy I look for to snuggle with, me still loves him and always will.

I am wearing Hanta 'I'm Precious' Pyjamas, this cute little PJ comes with a fab colour hud that changes the jammies, trim, buttons, undershirt and hearts, this is the group members floral option, the jammies are at this months Ninety Nine Event then after at Hanta main store.
My Basic Look

Skin **DoRks**  Lilly Skin *Peach tone*
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: Star Gazed (Blue) by  **DoRks** 
  Hair ""D!va"" Hair "Kelly" (Moon stone)

This beautiful arrangement is actually an adult pose called 'Still In Love' from  P.O.S.E but as with many of their poses can be used by anyone!  Look how the Bento fingers are gripping my Teddy!..... Just love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment