Friday 12 January 2018

# Bears Bears Bears!

Mummy took me to the play ground and every where I look I see bears!....... and the occasional wabbit I admit...  I love my new oversized shirt with its cute panda face, its by **DoRks** and you can find it at the Ninety Nine Event, there are 8 designs to choose from,  Panda, Pizza, Fancy Unicorn, Banana, Dino, Unicorn, Team and Frog.
My cute bear and pose will SOON be available from **POTTERTOES** They have some adoraball poses in store for you. the pose is called  Milenya Set and comes with 4 different poses with my little bear friend included.

My specs are from a cute gacha at Muriel. Paige Set 16

Boots: Are from [Vk!] Hoodie SIsa Unicorn set

My look
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: Star Gazed (Blue) by **DoRks**
Hair:  Magika 01 Beans

**DoRks** Main Store


No comments:

Post a Comment