Monday 8 January 2018

# Lazy Days

 
 Weeeell....... Mummy was a little busy in the lounge putting everything straight again after taking the Christmas decorations down..... Oh and a little hiccup of me deleting the house.....oops! Love you Mummy, So I helped myself to the cookie jar as I didn't want to disturb Mummy.
My pose is {Belly Bean} Ice Cream Life gacha from the Main store.
The Scene is my Mummies kitchen...... hehe.
My outfit comes from Little Clovers fab Lazy Days Gacha at January's round of The Play Room event that runs from the 5th until the 31st, this cute gacha has 10 commons and 4 rares, got to say this oversized cookie sweater is my fav! The Gacha incudes, Sweater, Leggings, socks, slippers, there are 3 themes, cookies which I am wearing the socks and sweater,  Junk Food and Pizza Love.
My Basic Look
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment