Thursday 7 December 2017

# Bah Humbug


I think this naughty list thing is an outrage!
My Bah Humbug pose is called Frumpy Christmas from **Dorks** and is a prize at Willowvale
The event runs from the 7th of December through to 7th January, Start Location 

My fab outfit is ~*Sweet Tots~ TD~ DecPandaG~ Christmas Cuddles, it includes my dress, shoes, legwarmers, it also has a hair bow and comes in Kid & Baby sizes, The hat is attached to my hair
Sweet Tots have their wonderful Christmas hunt on right now ! I am exhausted from unpacking all the amazing outfits I found !
My Look

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Skin: **DoRks** Blair Skin available at the TD Winter Fair
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
            Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Mizuki hair-Blond set from The Imaginarium    

                     


No comments:

Post a Comment