Wednesday 20 December 2017

# Gnome on ice

 
This week has been super busy!....... Apart from it being Christmas my family have moved house, I went exploring and found a fab place to skate, so grabbed my ice skates, super warm hoodie by DoRks and spent an hour or so practicing my twirls, just in case I am needed for skating with the Stars, you never know!!.....

Today I am trying out the Brown Star Gazed eyes  from DoRks, I have tried the Stone, Blue and now Brown, they are all gorgeous but am really loving these brown ones, what do you think ?.......

My Look
**DoRks** Christmas Hoodie Gnome at Thimble Event 
**DoRks** Fly Girl - FABULOUS! V2 Jeans, these jeans came as part of an outfit but they are my 'go to' jeans
Charisma Kids ::Pink Glitter:: Animated Ice Skates
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE

Hair: *Barberyumyum*94 Beige
Eyes: Star Gazed (Brown) by DoRks  at Ninety Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment