Sunday 31 December 2017

# New Years Eve


I would like to say a huge 'Thank You' to all the sponsors that took a chance on me in 2017 as a brand new blogger and also 'Thank You' to everyone that has 'Liked, shared' and supported my blog, it is such a thrill to log on and see your comments and love,  can't wait to see what fabulous designs 2018 has in store for us! xox
I am wearing [Raynas's Closet]  - Christmas Night, the outfit incudes Dress, Tights, Shoes and Hair Bow
Pose is Heart Bento from P.O.S.E 
{nando} Backdrop Happy New Year 2018

My Basic Look
Skin: **DoRks** Lily Skin *Peach Tone*
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: Star Gazed (Blue) by DoRks  at Ninety Nine 
Hair:  Magika 01 Beans

          
  P.O.S.E

**DoRks** Main Store


No comments:

Post a Comment