Thursday 21 December 2017

# Jammies

Sparkles (Aurora Harvy) she my cuzzy, here we is in our Rayna;s Closet jammies making Christmas wishes, we wishing extra hard just in case one of us made it onto the naughty list
I think Sparkles is a little concerned that I might have made it onto the wrong list!
Both our jammie outfits include pjs, hat with lights and slippers, the slippers are adoraballs! little bears with Santa hats
Rayna's Closet has outfits in the Sweet Tots Hunt!

Sparkles is wearing [Rayna's Closet] - I Believe PJs
 Td Body
Td Earth Bento Head
Shape S*G Td Luna
*is* Mesh eyes Innocent
Bad Seed Itty Bit Peach Skin
Hair Magika - Checkpoint
Wings (V) Filgree wings Silver

I am wearing [Rayna's Closet] - Silent Night Pjs
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair Magika Honest 


No comments:

Post a Comment