Wednesday 13 December 2017

# A hunting we shall go !

Fingers crossed I can find all the clues !
I have just finished the amazing Sweet Tots Christmas Hunt but before I start to unpack all my wonderful outfits I am heading to the SO Silly  Christmas Hunt which is packed full of  NEWLY made MESH toys, Gadgets, Décor & Gestures !
I have my super cute Earmuffs on and my favourite festive jumper so am ready for the snow
Pose from  Kokoro Poses -  GIRL#2 gift 
My Look

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
My skin  and shape are the new **DoRks** Sumiko that was released at the TD Winter Fair and can now be found at the **DoRks** Main store
 Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair is a gacha at TRUTH HAIR  Maiko [Light Brown 2 Fade / Gold Skulls] RARE 
Kokoro Poses - Be happy Gift 


I am wearing
An Outfit I borrowed from my bother because I fell in love with the jumper! ~*Sweet Tots*~TD~ Xmas17B1~ Trees Please *Chocolate, the outfit includes jumper, jeans and fab little boots!
My Earmuffs can be found at the Ninety Nine Event they are So Silly's Cute Animal Animated Earmuff gacha! There are seven different animals to win plus a secret special for ten pulls, these are animated and the adoralball ears wiggle !


**DoRks** Main Store
Sweet Tots In world store


No comments:

Post a Comment