Friday 29 December 2017

# Princess & the Pea

I am having a lazy day today, I am exhausted from all the Christmas parties, opening presents and eating too much food....... it's a hard life being 3 years old you know !...  ( holds three fingers up)
So I am having a PJs day, I am staying in my Precious Jammies from Hanta that will be available in the January round of Ninety Nine and playing with my Christmas presents.

My teddy is part of this gorgeous little Princess & the Pea Pose from P.O.S.E
It incudes mattresses, everything I am laying on, Teddy, ladder and has 6 poses for 2 people ! How fab is that!
And of course I found the pea, I am a Princess you know!

My Look
Precious Jammies By Hanta at the January round of The Ninety Nine Event
The Jammies come with a colour changing hud with lots of options for the PJs, undershirt, buttons and trimmings.
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair Magika - 01 - Talk Like That


                               



No comments:

Post a Comment