Friday 15 December 2017

# Hanta Colors Me Cute

yay....... Its the 15th and Decembers round of Color Me Cute is Open.... woohoo
Yes I am just a tad excited that one of my bestest events is here!
Everything I am wearing came from the Hanta Store at Color Me Cute and after the event will be available at Hanta Main store and Market Place
Each item has a colour change hud so can mix and match.
The Parka coat has a shirt attached also with colour change hud

My Look
Parke By Hanta - Nenets Parka Coat 
Leggins By Hanta - Leggings Applier HUD - Dark Shades (TD)
Amazing boots! By Hanta - Cool Combat Boots  (Pastels)
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives 
Hair: Doe: Light Bright (solid) - Monotone This hair is in a gacha so got one for me and one for my cuzzy!
 Fashiowl Poses - Candy Balloons // BOX



No comments:

Post a Comment