Monday 11 December 2017

# Prancer

I'm catching a ride on Rudolph this morning wearing my Reindeer Prancer Outfit by Hanta
He is being very stubborn maybe I should jump off and give the elf a hand.
That seems to have cheered the elf up, look at that cheeky smile

I am wearing 
 Reindeer Prancer Outfit By Hanta
Included in this festive little ensemble is the Dress, Tights, Boots, Nose and antlers, also my little Reindeer friend plushie!
As with most of Hantas outfits there is a colour change hud offering a hugemungus! array of choices  also two extra options with a motif and two bonus colours for group members, so this dress can be worn all year round not just for Christmas time.
I have to admit my favourite part of the outfit are the boots, Look how cute they are !
There is a grown up version of the outfit so take your Mummies along too.

My Basic Look

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Lida HF2017 GIFT




No comments:

Post a Comment