Sunday 3 December 2017

# Whitney goes to the Cove!

 Yay the Cove is open ! As soon as I heard a wrapped up nice and cosy and hitched a ride along to do some winter shopping.
My ride was this cute train by Boomerang that gave me a ride to Bella's Bites stall where you will find the lovely Whitney outfit I am wearing.
To Wrap up nice and warm like me .....
the outfit includes Jeans, shoes, top and cozy cardigan
The colour hud allows you to change everything ! so the combinations are endless.
Scarf: Gacha item by {Blubb} Pom-Pom Scarf -7-
My adoraballs hat is attached to my hair which is  *Dura-Baby*02-G MIX 6 
My Basic look:
Shape: Skye by Organic  at the Ninety Nine event
Eyes:  IKON Spectral Eyes  - Maldives
Pose : [KoKoLoReS] Pretty pretty pose 01_m









No comments:

Post a Comment