Saturday 16 December 2017

# Balloons


I had another exciting morning shopping at Color Me Cute ! I found this fab little outfit from Petunia, it has a hud that changes the  shirt, skirt and vest colours separately so lots of fun to be had, also there is a dark grey option on the hud which looks perfect for school!
My trendy boots were from the Miele store at Color Me Cute, there are lots of colours to choose from, the boots come with a hud that has a socks option also colour change for laces, eyelets and fur cuff! there are 3 sole options, adoraballs!

Look into my eyes ! ...... Do I look different today?  I have changed my eye colour!
DoRks have these stunning new Star Gazed eyes, instead of my usual blue I have gone for beautiful wintery Stone, they come in six colours, Blue, Stone, Green, Brown, Purple and Hazel.
The eyes are at the Ninety Nine Event and later at the Dorks main store.

My Look

Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes Star Gazed Stone By DoRks  at Ninety Nine
Hair by D!va
**DoRks** Main Store



No comments:

Post a Comment