Tuesday 19 December 2017

# Candy Cane

Bed time story, my teddies wanted to know what was in the boxes under the tree, so I sat them down and told them all about Christmas and now they are as excited as me !!
Pose:Little- Unicorn- Poses- Best Buddy, this fab pose includes the larger bear on the left
My Look
I am wearing my super snuggly night shirt from Sweet Tots, along with this cute night shirt you get toasty slippers that have a sound you can add for padding about the house and my cute hair bow for looking even more stylish at bed time
Don't forget the Sweet Tots Christmas Hunt is on!

 ~*Sweet Tots*~ TD~XmasPJG~ Candy Cane
Body: ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9
Shape: -Organic- Skye Shape
Skin : Leah by Bad Seed- tone peach
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes-Maldives
Hair :""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Moon stone)
Pose : .click. Twirl

Sweet Tots In world store

No comments:

Post a Comment